12.24.2010

Here, Have a Bunch of Crappy Drawings

Merry Christmas, yo'

Sources have informed me I'm getting a hat that incorporates Cthulhu somewhere into it. This is my interpretation of that information.

This is me after 6 hours of sleep. That says "sleep," not "sheep."

The pun here is that it's a herp-a-derp-atarium.

The original caption here was "they're in season now." It's true. I've been eating them like candy.

Frageplz.

The original caption was "yep. it's a regular excitement-fest over here."

I almost fainted at Target the other day. :|

Be impressed by my Christmas-ornament-drawing skills. BE IMPRESSED!

True fact.

I got a new coat.

I AM NOT FAPPING. I AM RUBBING MY PAWS TOGETHER EVILLY.

I bought myself a premium membership on deviantART. That means I had an asterisk in front of my username. Then I changed it so that I'm a beta tester, which means I get an equals sign. (It goes ~username, then *username, then =username, if you follow my pattern.)

These are all drawings I drew on Alien's dA page to be obnoxious. It's okay, she still loves me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment