8.29.2010

The Little-Known Origin of Trollface



Trollface is the famous depiction of internet trolls, made famous by 4chan's /b/ forum.

Whynne, creator of Trollface, comments on the comic that he put up on deviantArt:
Incase you were wondering:
-Yes, this is where trollface started
-No, I'm not proud of it
-It's trollface, not coolface. Eat a dick.

*The face itself is really just my own poor attempt at drawing the face of rape rodent, pictured here.
Why raperodent isn't as popular is beyond me, but its still one of my favorite images.


In case you're wondering and feeling too lazy to click on things, this is Raperodent:


So yes! That is the little-known origin of Trollface!

2 comments:

  1. is raperodent the forerunner of pedobear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O
    I... have no idea! o.O
    Possibly. I shall go check out Wikipedia and Urban Dictionary...
    ...back. Wikipedia has nothing on Raperodent, Urban Dictionary has nothing on Raperodent and no origin tale of Pedobear, and the timeline of internet memes has Pedobear but no definite origin story.
    PEDOBEAR WAS PUT HERE BY T3H G0D5!

    ReplyDelete