4.08.2011

France!

Man, took me long enough.

This was my very first pain au chocolat!

Strawberries on Rue Cler. I swear I didn't edit the colors.

Rue Cler


This is the view from the top of the Arc de Triomphe.


We stayed in Paris for 5 days. The hotel was right by the Arc de Triomphe-- we had a great view, and we were right next to the Champs-Elysées.

A little €2 spyglass-type-thing on the AdT

Bonjour, Eiffel Tower!

Funny story. These people are tango-dancing... To no music. At all.

My first lunch!

Bœuf bourguingon. Mmm.


Eiffel Tower!

The graves at Normandy. The sea is melting into the sky.

Okay. This was amazing. It's caramelized apples, with caramel sauce, and the BEST FREAKING ICE CREAM EVER.

This was an armed guard at Montmartre. I'm pretty sure he noticed me, cuz I was kind of staring at him.

*end Paris*
Starting now, I'm in Provence/Avignon/south of France. When we were in Arles, we stayed at the Hôtel du Musee.

The Pont du Gard in Avignon. I drew this on the ground with charcoal.


Oh my god so goooooood

French graffiti is so much better than American graffiti. Hi, Calvin.

We made millefeuille cake with Chef Érick, Mme E's friend. Mmm.

Random church in Arromanche. I lit a candle for my namesaint here.


These are very much not all the photos I took. These are just the crème de la crème. I may or may not post the less-delicious ones later.

No comments:

Post a Comment