6.26.2011

Beach Pics!

Hey lovelies :)

So I just came back from a week at the beach with my dad, my stepmom, and her family. I didn't take many pictures in general, but I took a TON of pictures to illustrate what the beach house was like.

You see, the people who own the beachhouse appear to be obsessed with two things: Silverware and dogs. So I took lots of pictures to document these obsessions. Enjoy:



If you'll look closely at all three drawers, you'll see that the silverware comes from like eighty different sets. I'm very curious as to the story behind this.

On to the dogs!











I'm going to stop here because I'm sure you internetty peoples aren't really interested in looking at pictures of dogs, which really are EVERYWHERE (that's less than half of the pictures I took)(and those are just the DOWNSTAIRS) in that house. So, uh, rest assured- I just spent a week away from the house with the pets, only to find myself in a house with even more pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment